Monday, January 07, 2008

magic and wonder


Liam's real first christmas has to be this year - he GOT it this year. He GOT santa.


so when christmas morning came and i went into his room to get him in santa's hat - i was greeted with the biggest most radiant smile and:


"Merry Christmas mommy, you're wearing santa's hat."


then we walked to the living room (or i walked and he hopped while grasping my hand) and saw the tree loaded with presents:


"presents...(he whispered) look what santa brought for me"


now unwrapping gifts with a 2 year old is a long and tedious affair. each gift is not only unwrapped but also unpackaged and played with before moving onto the next. needless to say he was spoiled rotten by everyone - we have more thomas trains and tracks, mac trucks, dinky cars and tonka than one child should own. and of course all the clothes got tossed over his shoulder without a second look.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
I'm Japanese who lives in Japan.
I can't speak English very well.
I'm sorry to write the wrong English.
I read your essay about MADONNA.I love Madonna, too. So I'm leaving my comment.
Have a nice weekend!

7:37 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home