Wednesday, December 19, 2007

black christmas

for the second year in a row we will be attending funeral services within days of christmas. Grandma Toole passed away last year...

this year i will be flying out to Winnipeg to pay my respects to my uncle phil. he was a great father, a wonderful uncle and a good person who died too young, 54. and even though he lived 1512 km away he was the best uncle i have in a family who is shattered already. i am weakened by his loss...sometimes i find my knees just can't hold me up.

i am acheing with grief for his wife, son and daughter left behind and all the wonderful things he will miss. it's still raw. it's still in the back of my throat. i have been unable to swallow it but need to be stong for my mother, my cousins and my aunt. my flight leaves tomorrow.

i wish everyone a merry christmas and will post again sometime after the pain fades.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home