Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ten on Tuesday: 10 Things I Want for Christmas

  1. a vacation - hell a sleeping weekend at a spa would do me good right now
  2. socks - i just want to start over, throw everything out - i can NEVER find a pair
  3. a professional organizer to come do my basement
  4. a maid
  5. a new bedroom set
  6. new sheets, new duvet & new mattress pad
  7. an easel and and area to paint
  8. a set of good brushes
  9. a set of good board games
  10. peace and joy

Next week: 10 New Years Resolutions - lets get them out early so we can start working on them!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dreamy said...

hehehe. Socks are a popular thing on the wishlist this year, mine included. Someone should have a sock swap or something.

Great list! Merry Christmas!

11:36 a.m.

 
Blogger Patois42 said...

Oooooh, a professional organizer. I could go for that. Neat list.

6:54 p.m.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Great list.
A professional organiser, that would be nice.

I just mentioned the things I dream about.
We've had Sinterklaas already, that's our gift-event.

My list is at:
laane on the World

7:02 p.m.

 
Blogger CTS said...

i'm waiting for your new year's resolutions.. so help me god, if one of your new year's resolutions is to lose weight, i'm going to cut you. cut you real bad.

8:29 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home