Thursday, December 13, 2007

'luxe

i dont often treat myself to some of life's greatest little luxuries. but i had this gift card waiting for the perfect moment when all i needed was either a morning to myself or to join the circus. luckily for everyone the circus is not in town...


so i went to the spa at ancaster. and ooo ahhh....


i had and hour and forty-five minutes of heaven while a sweet polish lady scrubbed, picked, massaged and masked my poor sad worn old face. it was outstanding. i almost fell asleep i was so relaxed. and i promise - that if i win the lottery not only am i treating all my girlfriends to this wonderful experience but i am going every month.


FYI - my face is so soft and smooth it feels like a ripe peach...or liam's sweet little freshly washed bum. geepers he was so little then - i need new embarrassing bum photos of him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home