Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ten on Tuesday: 10 Favourite Movies to Quote

  1. Heathers: "Fuck me gently with a chainsaw"
  2. Goodfellas: "I'm funny? Am I your clown?"
  3. So I married an axe murderer: "I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! Now that was offsides, wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow. "
  4. Office Space: "I'm gonna show her my O face"
  5. Dirty Dancing: "Nobody puts baby in the corner"
  6. Parenthood: "He's likes to hit things with his head"
  7. Ferris Bueller's Day Off: "The Sausage King of Chicago"
  8. The Breakfast Club : "Claire is a fat girl's name"
  9. Clerks: "Try not to blow anyone on your way through the parking lot"
  10. Wizard of Oz: "I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too"

Next week: 10 Favorite Bands of All Time

3 Comments:

Blogger Patois42 said...

I've seen the Dirty Dancing comment on a few lists, but I don't remember it. Guess I'll have to watch it again!

3:48 p.m.

 
Blogger Irishcoda said...

Good quotes, especially the one from GoodFellas! I loved that whole speech by Joe Pesci.

4:33 p.m.

 
Blogger Crimson Wife said...

"Office Space" is hilarious! My favorite part is where Peter, Sameer, and Mike destroy the malfunctioning printer to that rap song "Die M*****F*****".

10:05 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home