Thursday, June 14, 2007

I belong in Dublin



I really have some serious doubts about a website that claims to know the answers to such things as the well-being of my inner child or my who I was in a past life along side (of course) which flavour lip gloss I am. All these questions and more answered in an easy 5 question (cause you have to keep the attention of the plebs) quiz.

Of course, I couldn't resist the urge...

I belong in Dublin
I am Raspberry Chocolate Lip Gloss
My inner child is Happy
I am agnostic
My love song is Thank you by Dido
I am Aphrodite
An d my irish name is Jade Flynn

All this should work out well for me in my new life in Ireland.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

There is nothing in this world, but the saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. He eventually delivered me from my HELL, when I got down on my knees and asked for mercy and forgiveness for my sins. I have recovered my INNER CHILD - that CHILD is GOD.
MICKY - I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD - michael-micky.blogspot.com
PEACE BE WITH YOU
MICKY

11:33 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home