Tuesday, June 12, 2007

you just wait for the poop talk

I have to say first....

I AM SO INSANELY HAPPY that one of our friends is having a baby...you know who you are and I don't want the crazies coming after you so henceforth she shall be called "Keith Cheggers"

So "Keith" complained about the poop conversation of the friday night that MAY I REMIND YOU I DID NOT START. Though I suppose I didn't need to tell everyone about it...or about how Big Knees still can't poop infront of her boyfriend. Or about the frequency of the poop. Or about how we were talking about poop before any recreation.

Hey I'm totally talking about poop again.

ANYWAYS, "Keith" is CLEARLY not a mommy yet and so has not lost the sense of decorum that all pre-mommies have about feces, poops, poopies, bang-bangs, doodie, the mustard gun, bum nuggets, cagadota or whatever other fancy names you will come up with.


'Cause you will talk about the poop. Oh yes. In fact you will talk about the poop A LOT. With EVERYONE...not just the baby's poop either.


JUST YOU WAIT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home