Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Ten on Tuesday: 10 Idols/Heroes When I was a Kid

  1. wonder woman - i wanted the lasso and the bracelets more than ANYTHING
  2. spiderman - i made my mom buy me the boys underoos
  3. my nana - she was always well dressed and serene
  4. marilyn monroe - just a great tragic beauty
  5. princess leia - who didnt want to be her?
  6. madonna - queen of pop
  7. river phoenix - another tragic beauty
  8. cyndi lauper - weird quirky funny

Next Week: Top 10 Things You Like to Do Alone

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Coomer said...

you have a good list. wonder woman is on mine, too. cyndi lauper was and is just the coolest.

3:28 p.m.

 
Blogger Valtool said...

Wonder Woman is on evrybody's list (including some of the guys). I think I liked River best in "Sneakers" and my wife loves his brother.

3:44 p.m.

 
Blogger Patois42 said...

I'm with you on Princess Leia. And, as I've been commenting on the posts of several people -- women, all -- Wonder Woman is definitely adored by many!

5:01 p.m.

 
Blogger Julia said...

Goodness! I agree with River Phoenix, and yeah it was tragic beauty too

Great list! Happy Ten on Tuesday

12:50 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home