Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Ten on Tuesday: 10 Things Most People Don't Know About Me

  1. I have a degree in English & Art History
  2. My right nipple used to be peirced
  3. so did my belly button
  4. I let my son run naked around the house
  5. I have been unemployed for over 2 years
  6. I have only 3 stretch marks from my pregnancy
  7. 1/4 of my left eye is brown
  8. I'm still not convinced we should have another child
  9. I have been to a Guns n' Roses concert
  10. I first kissed a boy when I was 12

I am pretty much an open book so most people who actually know me, know all this stuff.

Next week: 10 Songs That Make You Sad

2 Comments:

Blogger Patois42 said...

I dare you to try to stop my daughter from running around naked! It took me 25 years to pierce the ears. Don't know if I have it in me to do the nipple or belly button.

9:54 a.m.

 
Blogger Julia said...

How long are you going to let your son run around the house, naked? *grin*...it would take you forever to get him to wear something...

Never been to Gun n' Roses concert but love the band

Great list! Happy Ten on Tuesday!

12:08 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home