Thursday, February 01, 2007

TAG-Nabbit!

Queen Bad Mamma tagged me with the 6 Weird things meme.

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

I should ask my friends to write this one...or maybe just Peter (he says he could come up with 100 but they'd all have sexual content inappropriate for this blog).

1. my legs and arms are constantly itchy. It's probably in my head as it feels like crawly skin more than actual itchiness... I scratch without thinking sometimes when I'm watching TV or reading almost to the point of bleeding.

2. I still get irrationally afraid of the dark and the basement. Especially when Peter isn't home. I sometimes will not go downstairs all day and I can't walk into a dark room - like the storage room under the stairs....ooo boogie man is gonna reach out of the darkness and grab me. Peter wonders why he comes home and finds all the lights on.

3. At one point in my life I decided to pierce my right nipple (cause you need to know which one) I took it out at 28 and so when I was breastfeeding Liam he would always sputter and gag cause the milk would come out of that nipple faster and more liberally than the other one. Oh and I could shoot it across the room! SOOOOO COOL!

4. I truly enjoy being buck naked in the sun. Particularly on a beach on a caribbean island. There's nothing quite like the feeling of sand between your slightly sun-burned ass cheeks. chee-chee-chee...

5. Apparently, I have the un-canny ability to get myself kicked out of a mommy group for no apparent reason. I don't know why I even tried to be honest. I don't get along with most women. Probably because...

6. I don't like to talk about my feeling and get all emotional about relationships and crap. I can't remember the last time I cried at a movie. If I did, it was while I was pregnant and that can't count.

And I tag Suz, Domestic Slacktress, Chris, Tina, Corinna and (dammit everyone else has done this damn thingy!).

3 Comments:

Blogger Jane D. said...

i was tagged a few posts ago by someone else, only it demanded five things, and i can't add another six things because i already said too much that i regret revealing in the five.

6:44 p.m.

 
Blogger alisa said...

#5 can't count now as I know it was guilt by association. Even if I was ignorant to the whole matter.

9:39 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice list! I have that fear of the dark and basements too. That nipple thing is pretty cool! Mine can't do tricks like that.

5:19 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home