Wednesday, January 24, 2007

soooo nice

I just had to mention that it's sooooo nice to finally have a social life again.

I have been out of the house WITHOUT Liam twice in FOUR DAYS!!!!!

And Peter and I are going for sushi on friday night, and then next wednesday I'm going to meet the mommies at cafe demetre's in Burlington.

woohoo!

Now the problem becomes when do Peter and I spend TIME together...as this lovely lady has pointed out to me today - we are living the same life except I only have Liam...not a good omen on Liam getting brothers or sisters (yeah right).

1 Comments:

Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Omens... The Mayor was FIVE MONTHS OLD when I found out Rooster was on the way...

One of these days I'm gonna figure out how those babies get in there! Heh.

(Thanks for the link love!)

8:12 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home